Driven by UCSIan values, and directed towards supporting the social, intellectual, and emotional needs of all present and future UCSI University alumni. We aspire to be a dynamic, member-focused and internationally- recognized organization.
- To celebrate, engage and immerse in the unique UCSI experience.
- To foster intellectual and emotional ties among and between Alumni members, the university and current students.
- To promote and instil lifelong learning and social opportunities for further individual growth and community spirit development.
- To provide a vigorous and reliable body to sustain and promote growth, development, and welfare of the University.
- INDEPENDENT: Led by self-governed and independent volunteers, we are the voice of the UCSI alumni.
- COMMUNITY: Create and foster lifelong relationships among and between alumni, students and the University.
- EDUCATION: For lifelong learning, dedicated to support members and student aspirations for leadership development.
- IDEATION: Encourage idea creation to create, identify and value new opportunities for entrepreneurship.