This programme facilitates partnerships with various stakeholders to serve specific communities and affect positive change. You may support us in provide training to our facilitators, be a volunteer, or support in monetary or in kinds.
Our current initiatives are:
- Malay Language Literacy Programme – to increase literacy, language proficiency and learning abilities of children in orphanages;
- Community Reading Programme – to develop reading interest and skills in children from local communities;
- Hope of Reading – to promote, in collaboration with Sin Chew Daily and Popular Bookstore, a reading culture and increase the interest of learning through reading among students from low social economic status areas;
- Make A Difference – to provide guidance and act as a mentor to children from rural areas.
- Kuala Sepetang Community Engagement Programme.
Feel free to contact us to know more information about our Community Engagement Programme at Alumninetwork@ucsiuniversity.edu.my